EPCA are a firm of Chartered Building Surveyors serving the commercial property and construction industries, with emphasis on Project Management and Building Surveying. We also provide Commercial EPCs, CDM Principal Designer services and Asbestos Surveys. EPCA have a very strong market presence in the Scottish property market, in addition to the recent addition of a London presence.
We are now recruiting an Associate Director of Building Surveying in our Glasgow office to focus on a combination of Professional Building Surveying services, Project Management and Contract Administration across various sectors in the commercial property market. EPCA work for numerous blue chip Clients across various funds and investment vehicles both at a Scottish level and throughout the UK.
What you’ll bring
- Previous success in dilapidations negotiations on both the landlord and tenant side
- Commercial, Industrial and Retail experience, with project values across a wide spectrum
- Mentoring APC level surveyors
- Varied exposure to contract administration, technical due diligence, schedules of condition, project management and refurbishment.
- Client facing, independent, good communicator
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Building Surveying Degree
Why join us?
We are committed to the highest levels of customer service. Our company values are reliability, competence, experience and dedication to our clients’ interests. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves. At EPCA, you’ll accelerate your career working directly with the company directors which by its nature allows free flowing thinking and flexibility in terms of career progression and development and business development skills.
Our package includes:
- Competitive salary, circa £50k -£60k plus car allowance plus benefits
- Car allowance or company car options
- Performance related bonus
- 23 days of holiday
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loans
Your health and wellbeing is very important to us, so our medical insurance package allows access to lower fees for gym memberships, and a range of other benefits. Cover can be extended to children and spouses if required. If you want to be part of an organisation which has a relaxed, friendly and unique working environment and be surrounded by industry experts then we want to hear from you.
EXCELLENCE. TEAMWORK. INNOVATION. LEADING BY EXAMPLE. RESPECT & INTEGRITY. SUSTAINABILITY.
EPCA is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.